Students, ages 13 to 18, travel as a group to live with host families for 2 to 3 weeks program. These programs combine language classes along with exciting activities, excursions, educational tours, and community activities.
Group programs for youth are organized year round.
All participants stay with a host family, which gives them first-hand experience of daily life in the host country. Programs offer students and host families the unique opportunity to get to know people of different cultures while using the host family common language to communicate. Group sizes range from 12 to 24 participants and are 2 to 3 weeks in duration.
Our Programs include:
- Airport transfers to/from airports and homestay
- Full room and board with a French West Indies host family
- Orientation, support and supervision by a local coordinator
- 15 hours of French classes per week
- One full-day excursion weekly
- Full entrance fees for all visits and activities included in the program.
- Welcome and farewell parties
- Full transportation service during the entire stay
- Photo album (electronic format)
- Evaluation and certificate of accomplishment
- Full insurance coverage optional.
- Airfare ticket Optional